Treatments Used in Restoring Your Health
- Botanical medicine is the use of plants as medicine. Many plant substances are powerful medicines that are safe and effective when used properly. A resurgence of scientific research in Europe and Asia is demonstrating that some plant substances are superior to synthetic drugs in clinical conditions. I use personalized formulas as teas and tinctures as well as capsule/tablet form.
- Homeopathy is a powerful system of medicine that is more than 200 years old. This medical system uses highly diluted non-toxic doses of medicinal substances (plant, animal or mineral origin) to encourage the body's natural ability to reverse disease symptoms and re-establish equilibrium.
- Clinical Nutrition Education is analyzing your health and nutritional intake to address deficiencies, prevention and promote healing through foods and supplements. Nutritional counseling personalized to your condition and lifestyle, improving diet quality and making better choices.
- Hydrotherapy is the external application of water for the treatment of disease or the maintenance of health. Hydrotherapy is a series of hot and cool compresses applied to the chest, abdomen and back. This therapy has been used with great success for over 100 years in treating various conditions ranging from acute infections like colds or flu to chronic debilitating conditions such as arthritis, cancer and heart disease.
- Lifestyle Counseling is identifying and reducing lifestyle stress, diet and environmental risk factors.
- Massage Therapy available from a range of practitioners.